Be Sure to Click on OLDER POSTS at the bottom of the page to see more! Enjoy!

Monday, December 19, 2011

Blues Clues!!

So excited for this order. Just what one of my little guys use to watch! Order was for buttercream and lots of it! Only did fondant for decorations. Quickly found out how difficult it is to move a butter cream cake as opposed to fondant. After a few laughs, and alot of thinking I figured I had to use a spatula to move it to another tray. I also had to put some folded papertowels under it so it wouldnt slide, since silly me put it on a slippery plastric tray first. UGH!! lol.. It made it in one piece and Aidan was the cutest little guy ever! His huge blue eyes matched the cake and said Happy Birthday to You! Made my heart melt and of course hubby said no more kids.. (I'll never stop asking!) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment