Be Sure to Click on OLDER POSTS at the bottom of the page to see more! Enjoy!

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Snow White

Not your typical Princess Theme cake but inspired by Cake Nouveau, I couldn't resist! Snow White and Sonja go together like.. like.. Sunshine and Beaches! I wonder what's on my mind?! The bottom tier was something new.. fondant was rolled out and brought up from the bottom to represent the pleating in her dress. Because of the gaps between the top and bottom tier, (which I had no idea would happen....duh me) my plans had to change. Half gumpaste, half fondant, I quickly got to making red bows. Not exactly what I wanted because it did make it a bit busy on top. All in all I was very happy with the results..  Well I'm off to sleep at the Buffalo Museum of Science and have tons o' fun! Enjoy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment