Be Sure to Click on OLDER POSTS at the bottom of the page to see more! Enjoy!

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Happy Ist Birthday!

Happy Birthday to my niece Delanie! Cupcake theme! I quickly learned that it is NOT easy to make a tiered cake when it is hot and humid out! Nothing was going right for me at all. I held my head high, put a smile on my face, sent my hubby to the liquor store and attempted to do my best, which I did until..... a 50 minute ride in a vehicle that, of course, had an air conditioner that decided to call it quits the previous week! Anyways.. 90 degrees, hot car, long drive, equals melted butter cream and an almost disaster. I took a turn just a little to fast. In the end I did my best to save it and still got alot of compliments and learned a life lesson! Enjoy!


1 comment: