Be Sure to Click on OLDER POSTS at the bottom of the page to see more! Enjoy!

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Chloe! Sweet 16! At the last minute a "Winter Wonderland" theme was changed to a "Purple, Lime Green Neon" theme. Of course I panicked at first.. took a few deep breaths, consulted with my little cake buddy Delaney and gave Chloe one HOT cake! We decided on fading the purple from dark to light along with the lime green. We added just a touch of zebra and topped off with edible glitter! This picture was taken before I put the glittered gumpaste "16" on top and added the lights. Did I mention I drove through a snow storm in record time from one county to another without a wiggle from that cake? I had to throw that in.. Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. This one of my favorites!!! Such a neat idea ;)

    ReplyDelete