Be Sure to Click on OLDER POSTS at the bottom of the page to see more! Enjoy!

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Cake Challenge

A talented cake friend convinced me to enter the Nickel City Cake Challenge Amateur Division. The theme was Sweet and Spooky. So I rolled with it and came up with the "Sweet Dolly Cemetery" I kept it on my spinning cake plate because I thought I'd get bonus points for decorating it 360 degrees. Good thinking right?!  Well I got alot of compliments but didn't end up winning. Not to sound like a sore loser or anything..but I wish I was informed ahead of time that had I purchased a ton of the "limited" tickets for my friends and family then I would have received enough votes to actually win. I'm sure you get where I'm going with that. Not a very fair contest I must say. Anyways the cake looks Awesome! Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment